Macquarie University MRes and PhD International Scholarship in Genetic and Anatomical Basis, 2020
Macquarie University MRes and PhD Scholarship:Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, Macquarie University is offering the MRes and PhD International funding for the session 2020/21.
The educational award supports international students who want to undertake MRes Year 2 + PhD or direct entry PhD degree program in Australia.
Established in 1964, Macquarie University is one of the best universities in Australia. It is well-known for its first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching.
Why study at Macquarie University? The university provides various degree level courses along with the many academic and financial support opportunities. Here students will gain project-based learning and work placements.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MRes and PhD
- Award: $28,092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility of the Macquarie MRes and PhD Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MRes Year 2 + PhD OR direct entry PhD degree program in Genetic and anatomical basis of brain lateralization.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- For MRes, must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution;
- Minimum overall GPA of 4.38 on a 7 point scale and GPA of 5.25 at 300 level;
- A research proposal (a short paragraph is sufficient).
- For PhD, completion of a Master of Research (MRes) with a grade of at least a Distinction level (75% or greater in the second year; or
- A Master of Philosophy; or
- A two-year Master’s degree with a major research component at Distinction level (75% or greater).
How to Apply for the Macquarie MRes and PhD Scholarship:
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in PhD or MRes degree program at Macquarie University. After being registered, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide official academic transcripts for all prior studies (e.g. Bachelors, Masters, etc) and evidence of current program enrolment (if applicable), passport copy, current Australian visa, and a detailed CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The program is comprised of a Tuition Fee Offset and a Living Allowance Stipend Scholarship. The value and tenure of The grant is a MQRES full-time stipend rate of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate, tax-exempt and indexed annually)