To help students who are good enough but cannot afford to study abroad, the KIT Royal Tropical Institute is offering Master’s Scholarships in International or Public Health for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant will only be received by applicants from Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, and Laos who will undertake the master’s degree programme in International or Public Health.
The Royal Tropical Institute is an applied knowledge institute located in Amsterdam. It is driven by rules that define the relationship with clients, partner, and employees. The decisions and operations at KIT RTI is guided by the need and importance for sustainability.
Why study at KIT Royal Tropical Institute? It is identified as an independent centre of expertise and education for sustainable development. It also helps NGOs and private corporations across the globe to build inclusive and sustainable societies at Royal Tropical Institute. They focus their energy on the work is health, gender, economic development and intellectual co-operation.
Application Deadline: 30th May 2021
- University or Organization: KIT Royal Tropical Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, and Laos are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants are eligible to apply for a Master’s programme in the field of international or public health.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must have enrolled, and been accepted to a master’s degree programme in the Royal Tropical Institute.
- The applicants must be willing to return to their home country after the period of the study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to register themselves with the university and carry out the application process via the university portal. The applicants are required to submit a separate application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Letter of motivation
- 700-700 words essay
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent
- Admission Requirements:
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
The university will provide the winning student with an award of a sum towards the cost of study. The university grants them a master’s degree programme in the field of health.