Maynooth University Taught Master’s Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students – Ireland
Maynooth University Taught Master’s Scholarships are now open for applications.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2020
Eligible Field(s): All disciplines
- 60 Taught Masters scholarships of €2000 each will be awarded to student across all disciplines in recognition of academic excellence.
- All applicants must have achieved a minimum 2.1 honours undergraduate degree.
- Open to both EU and Non-EU applicants.
- Graduates or current students of PhD or Master’s programmes are not eligible to apply. Prospective students interested in research programmes should apply instead for the Maynooth University John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards.
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Ireland
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: €2000
How to Apply:
- Click here to apply.
- Please contact [email protected] for further details.Terms & Conditions:
- Taught Masters 2020 Terms and Conditions
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.