McKinsey & Company Women’s Global Operations Summit 2021 is a virtual event taking place March 3 – 4, 2021. Candidates who attend this event will have an opportunity to
- Learn about McKinsey’s global work in operations.
- Engage with McKinsey Operations consultants and meet other like-minded women from around the world.
- Strengthen their operations skillset through interactive workshops and client case studies.
This program is for individuals who self-identify as women and meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Professionals who have a background in engineering or business and (initial) work experience in operations—for instance, manufacturing, supply-chain management, product development, procurement, service operations, implementation, capital excellence, advanced analytics, or quality management.
- Students working toward a Master’s degree, an MBA, or a PhD, with an engineering or business background.
To attend McKinsey & Company Women’s Global Operations Summit 2021, you must
- Have a passion for Operations
- Actively seek ways to maximize your own potential
- Enjoy problem-solving and creative thinking
- Thrive in a team environment
- Want to use your talents to make positive changes
The application should include a CV in English. A cover letter is not necessary and transcripts are optional. The last day to apply is February 3, 2021. The McKinsey & Company will inform you of the outcome of your Women’s Global Operations Summit application by February 17, 2021.
|Type of Opportunity||Conferences|
|Event Date||03 March,2021 to 04 March,2021|
|Organizer||McKinsey & Company|