Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships: The Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
Application Deadlines: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Australia
Type: Undergraduate taught
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Selection criteria: Eligible candidates for the Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships are selected based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of high school to determine the value of the scholarship.
Number of Awardees: 50
Value of Scholarship:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
How to Apply: Students who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.