To encourage students to complete their studies in the USA, Washington College has started accepting applications for the Merit-Based Academic tuition grants programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursaries are offered to all domestic and international candidates and will only be awarded on the basis of GPA, test scores, or class rank by the Office of Admission.Washington College, the first college chartered in the sovereign United States of America, is a private liberal arts college ranking 96th among National Universities in the country. It aims to prepare its students for a rich and fulfilling life through its unpredictable and vast array of opportunities.
Why choose to study at Washington College? Washington College is committed to giving its students the chance to succeed on their own terms through purposeful choices, enabling a healthy and regenerative community. Washcoll works closely with exceptional faculty on projects to give students access to amazing opportunities. It produces graduates that can communicate clearly and effectively.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: Washington College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $35,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Both domestic and international candidates can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take an undergraduate or graduate degree study at Washcoll.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an unweighted GPA above 3.0.
ALSO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR LATEST UPDATES:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can apply to Washington College in two ways – either by the Common Application procedure or through the official college portal. Students will automatically be considered upon submitting their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcript
- Letter of recommendation
- Personal essay
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit their ACT or SAT scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 100
The applicants that will be declared winners of the scholarship will get an academic tuition award worth $35,000 per year, renewable, towards the programme undertaken by the Washington College.