Microsoft Software Engineering Graduate Program 2022 for Recent Kenyan Graduates
Microsoft Software engineering Graduate Program 2022 for Recent Kenyan Graduates. Apply below!
Table of Contents
When is the Application Deadline:
Tell Me About Microsoft Software Engineering Graduate Program:
Microsoft Software Engineering Graduate Program 2022: Every year, we welcome thousands of university graduates ad students from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
We’re a company of learn-it-all’s rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply for Microsoft Software Engineering Graduate Program?
- Pursuing or has recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- A year or two of programming experience in an object-oriented language (C, C#, C++, Java, Python).
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
• For these roles we are only able to consider individuals studying at universities in Kenya
*We are focusing on individuals planning to conclude studying (having final graduation) in 2022.
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
Nairobi, Nairobi City, Kenya
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Microsoft Software Engineering Graduate Program?
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering.
- Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into his or her work processes.
- Seeks feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve his or her technical solutions.
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.
How Long will the Program Last?
Start Date: Autumn 2022
Duration: Full-Time Graduate Role