Middlesex University Dubai International: Middlesex University is granting a wonderful programme named as International Study Grant. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
All students who are from different parts of the world and taking part in any foundation and bachelor’s degree programme can take advantage of this exciting International Study Grant.
With over 3,500 students from more than 100 nationalities, Middlesex University Dubai is the first campus of the Middlesex University London. It provides the same exceptionally high standard of British education to its students.
Why study at Middlesex University? The institution has been dedicated to meeting the educational need of students and helping them achieve their full potential. It offers pre-university, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in a wide variety of subject areas. Apart from this, here students can benefit from the amazing scholarship and career opportunities.
Application Deadline: Open
Brief Description of the Middlesex University Dubai International:
- University or Organization: Middlesex University Dubai
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 20% waiver + international study package
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in UAE
Eligibility of the Middlesex University Dubai International:
- Eligible Countries: Overseas
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for any foundation and all bachelor’s program at the Middlesex University Dubai.
How to Apply for the Middlesex University Dubai International:
- How to Apply: All students who have applied for an approved program at the university and their application for admission has been accepted can send their application for this application. The application can be made through the university’s online application system.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided together with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in an undergraduate program at the university, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: For the UG programme, the university’s minimum requirement is IELTS with an overall 6.0 with at least 5.5 in each component.
The sponsorship will provide a 20% waiver on tuition fees of an approved program along with an international study package of which includes: tuition fees, accommodation, visa, and medical insurance.