A good education is essential to one’s success in life. Keeping under eye the importance of education, Marconi International University is offering the Hispanic and Caribbean Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships in the USA.
All international students from Latin America or the Caribbean are exclusively offered this scholarship. Applicants must have successfully graduated from a recognized higher education institution (high school or university) in Latin America or the Caribbean and wish to continue their studies online with MIU City University Miami.
Marconi International University (MIU) is an American university based in Miami, Florida, dedicated to innovative new methodologies and technologies for learning and advanced research at an international level. MIU offers official undergraduate and graduates university courses, both online and on campus.
Why study at the Marconi International University? MIU’s mission is to provide innovative and affordable high-quality degree programs and learning opportunities to both U.S. residents and international students, utilizing the latest technologies and responding to students’ needs in their pursuit of academic, personal, and professional integrity.
Application Deadline: Applications will open in August and closes on September 6, 2022.
- University or Organization: Marconi International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Up to 50% of the cost of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Latin America or the Caribbean.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Graduate degree in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have successfully graduated from a recognized higher education institution.
- Must be Latin America or Caribbean students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to make an admission application in order to qualify to be considered for the scholarship. Students will be considered based on their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for this scholarship, students must provide an original or certified sealed copy of their transcripts obtained from the Latin American or Caribbean institution. The transcripts should accompany an official credential evaluation completed and submitted to the university by a recognized evaluation service. Students must also indicate the scholarship they are applying for and their intended program of study.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate or graduate degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: To verify English proficiency, applicants must have to meet their programme’s English language requirements.
The university will provide the selected students with 50% of the tuition cost of the undertaken undergraduate or graduate study programmes applied for at MIU.