MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships: All Applications are done via the Online Medium or visit any of the MTN Service Centers list below to pick up forms. Visit the official website scholarships.mtn.com.gh or you can view the official MTN Ghana website mtn.com.gh.
Are you a First-Year Student (Freshman) or Continuing Education Student pursuing their Undergraduate Degree in any accredited Public University or Institution in Ghana, without any sponsor or source of Funding? MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships in 2021 is promising 100 Scholarship opportunities to Excellent, determine, and brilliant Students in Ghana to complete their Studies.
The MTN Ghana Foundation announced this earlier this week saying that 300 scholarship awards would be given over a period of three years and beneficiaries will be selected from all 10 regions of Ghana.
What you need to know about MTN Foundation Ghana
For about two decades, the MTN scholarship foundation has been awarding various sponsorship programs to thousands of well-deserving across the African continent. Now Ghanaian youths are been supported by MTN Ghana Foundation to pursue various courses at different levels of education in Ghana through the Scholarship scheme.
Find below some specific details you may need to know about the MTN foundation scholarship:
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for Year one Undergraduate Students and Continuing education Students at any public Higher Institution in Ghana. The Applicant must be pursuing any choice course.
As one of the Scholarship in Ghana, the MTN Foundation in Ghana is designed for Students from the 10 Regions in Ghana.
Eligible Nationality: Ghanaians
The MTN Scholarship in Ghana 2021 covers the cost of Tuition, Accommodation, and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.
MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2021-2022 Requirements:
This Section must be obeyed for you to win this MTN Bright Scholarship Initiative The Applicant must be sure he/she has the following:
- Must be a citizen of Ghana
- Must be proven to be;
c) Be hard-working with excellent academic results
- Continuing students and first-year students in any accredited public tertiary institution in Ghana who meet all criteria may apply.
- Provide a one-page letter of motivation indicating why MTN Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are.
- Attach WASSCE results, admission letters and written Testimonials from your Senior High School. Please note that thorough checks will be made on all documents submitted.
- The application must be submitted together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address).
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.
- An applicant who enjoys any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
- Priority would be given to persons pursuing courses in ICT, Computer Science, and Engineering. WOMEN and PERSONS with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
For the first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana:
An applicant in the first year of any public tertiary institution in Ghana should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively.
Three of the six subjects should be core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three must be in relevant electives.
For the purposes of this Scholarship, a credit pass in:
i. WASSCE means A1 – C6
ii. SSSCE means A – D
For Continuing Education Student in Ghana:
- A continuing student applicant should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be involved in extra curricula activities.
- Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issue and/or must not be serving a bond to be of good behavior.
PLEASE NOTE: Under no circumstances whatsoever would an applicant be required to pay any money for the processing of their applications.
MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarship Past Questions & Answers
The MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarship is here again to fund the university education of first-year and Continuing Education Ghanaian students. The application period is May 1 to May 31, 2021, before the scholarship exam a month later, which you must have to pass to win the scholarship.
Get the right Past Questions and Answers to Pass the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarship exam here:https://paystack.com/pay/mtnf-past-questions
These past questions are original questions from the MTN Ghana Scholarship Foundation and they will help you:
- Help you start studying for the scholarship exam long before the exam day
- Focus your preparation on the relevant study areas
- Get exposed to likely questions you’ll meet in the exam
- Boost your confidence on the exam day as you would have been well prepared for the test
- Increase your chances of winning the scholarship (80% guaranteed).
The MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarship Past Question and answer ebook cost 22.99 cedis or $4.
The mode of payment is through your debit card. Once you make your payment, you automatically get the past question and answer e-book.
Click on this link to make your payment: https://paystack.com/pay/mtnf-past-questions
Download MTN Ghana Scholarship
Past Questions & Answers
Date of submission of application (Between 1st May 2021 to 31st May, 2021)
Successful candidates would be contacted directly and their names published in the newspapers after the screening.
To Obtain More Information and start the application
Applicants can go online and apply through the web portal scholarships.mtn.com.gh OR visit any of these MTN Service Centers to pick up forms; Tamale Branch, Wa Branch, Bolgatanga Branch, Kumasi (Nhyaeso branch), Takoradi Main-Beach Road, Ho main Branch, MTN House, Accra, Cape Coast Branch, Sunyani main Branch, Koforidua Main Branch.
For further clarification or assistance, mail to [email protected] or call 0244300000.
It is important that your eligibility for this scholarship award is based on accurate
information. Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void.
Any award made based on misrepresentation shall be withdrawn and if any investments are
made based on the misrepresentation, the applicant may be asked to provide a refund or may face
prosecution or both.