With the goal of making higher education available to all talented and deserving students, Naropa University is providing the Naropa Grants in the USA.
The grants are awarded to full-time, degree-seeking international students who demonstrate high financial need for the academic year 2022-2023.
Naropa University is a private university located in Boulder, Colorado. It was named after the 11th-century Indian Buddhist sage Naropa, an abbot of Nalanda, by Tibetan Buddhist teacher Chögyam Trungpa. Instead of calling itself Buddhist, the university describes itself as being inspired by Buddhism, ecumenical, and nonsectarian. In addition to traditional teaching methods, Naropa encourages non-traditional activities like meditation.
Why study at Naropa University? This is where experiential learning meets academic rigor. Where you challenge your intellect and unlock your potential. Where you discover the work you’re moved to do — then use it to transform the world. The On-Campus Counseling Center is dedicated to supporting the overall well-being and the transformational journey of all Naropa University students.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: Naropa University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000-$10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be a degree-seeking student
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, claimants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Undergraduate applicants must submit all required academic records from non-U.S. schools to a NACES-recognized agency for evaluation, regardless of country citizenship, copy of a valid passport, and proof of finances.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Language Requirement: International applicants must document their English language proficiency by submitting scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) tests. Applicants must earn the following required scores:
- TOEFL- Internet test (iBT): 80 or higher Computer test (CBT): 213 or higher Paper test (PBT): 550 or higher
- IELTS-6.5 or higher
Winners will receive the award amount ranging from $3,000-$10,000 to complete their studies in the USA.