High-potential students are invited to apply for the Need-based Aid offered by the Case Western Reserve University for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The students who identify as international students will be eligible to receive this award. The students must also demonstrate a strong financial need to receive this application that will cover the tuition fee of any applied programme at Case.Case Western Reserve University is a private research university that lists the best universities in the USA located in Cleveland, Ohio. It dreams to improve and enrich people’s lives through research that capitalizes on the power of collaboration.
Why choose to study at Case Western Reserve University? Case Western Reserve University offers the kind of education dramatically engages the students in the study process. It is working harder towards becoming an internationally recognized institution that provides students with the knowledge, skills, and experiences necessary to become leaders in a world characterized by rapid change and increasing interdependence.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2021
- University or Organization: Case Western Reserve University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to study any bachelor or master degree programme offered at Case.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be international first-year or transfer students enrolled in a programme at Case.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit their application via the Common Application or Coalition Application. The applicants are required to have set up a CSS profile and apply for the opportunity through the same.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school results
- Admission essay
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed high school graduation to be accepted in any programme at Case.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
The aid will provide support to selected international students towards the tuition fee of any undertaken bachelor or master programme at Case.