Need-Based Financial Aid: The Olin College of Engineering in the USA is providing the Need-Based Financial Aid to international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This supporting opportunity is open to both international and home country students. Students who wish to study at Olin and are in dire need of financial support will be considered. The aid will cover the tuition fee.Ranked No. 3 in the nation among undergraduate engineering programs, the Olin College of Engineering is a private engineering college located in Massachusetts. It was started in 1977 with the goal of fuelling the technical innovation needed to solve the world’s complex future challenges.
Why choose to study at the Olin College of Engineering? Olin is an extremely advanced and qualitative college that holds the country’s top faculty and students who are passionate about learning and making a difference in the world. It has one of the highest graduation rates in the country.
Application Deadline: 15th February, 2022
Brief Description of the Need-based financial Aid:
- University or Organization: Olin College of Engineering
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Eligibility of the
Need-based financial Aid:
- Eligible Countries: US citizens and applicants from other non-US regions are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake an undergraduate or graduate-level programme offered at Olin.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to Olin through the Common Application or Coalition Application. The students need to complete their FAFSA application to be considered for the aid.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Counselor recommendation
- Two letters of recommendation
- High school report
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must submit ACT or SAT test scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100+
- IELTS – 7.0+
- Duolingo – 120+
- PTE – 65+
The applicants that will be considered to be given the financial aid will be provided the tuition fee of the selected programme at Olin for up to 8 semesters.