Newcastle University Nigeria Scholarships 2021/2022 for Nigerian Students – UK
Newcastle University is pleased to offer 20 Newcastle University Nigeria Scholarships for outstanding international applicants from Nigeria who apply to commence full-time Master’s studies.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2021
Eligibility: To be considered for awards applicants must:
- be a national of Nigeria
- be assessed as international for fee purposes
- hold an offer for one of the eligible Master’s degree programmes listed below, at the University’s Newcastle city centre campus for the 2021/22 academic year:
- MSc Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Global Human Resource Management
- MSc Finance
- MA International Relations
- MA International Development and Education
- LLM International Commercial Law
- MSc Smart Systems Engineering
- MSc Renewable Energy, Enterprise and Management
- MSc Electrical Power
- already have or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second class UK honours degree or above
Selection Criteria: Eligible candidates will be assessed according to evidence of academic ability, evidence of commitment to studies and quality of application.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): UK
Number of Awards: 20
Value of Award: £4,000 towards tuition fees
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted using the online application form. Other applications will not be accepted.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.