University College London in the UK is inviting applications for the Pattihis Family Scholarship for the Masters in Management course in the 2020/21 academic year.
UCL announces a Scholarship, generously funded by Remedica Ltd, for the MSc Management degree in the UCL School of Management. Remedica Ltd is a pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Cyprus and exporting to more than 100 countries.
UCL’s MSc Management is a highly competitive international programme which aims to deliver graduates who can meet those needs, providing students with a solid understanding of practical managerial issues, as well as a strong foundation in current theoretical debates, equipping ambitious students with the knowledge and skills to work for leading organisations around the world.
Throughout their journey at UCL, one of the Top 10 World Universities (QS2019), students will be learning from academics who are at the forefront of their fields, as well as being a part of London’s Global University, working closely with a diverse and vibrant group of like-minded students who bring a vast range of business knowledge from across the globe.
Worth of Award
- One tuition fee scholarship of £30,400 is available for the 2020/21 academic year.
- As well as covering tuition fees, the Scholarship includes an offer of employment with Remedica (subject to the successful completion of degree) and the successful candidate will be expected to develop and progress in their career in management with Remedica, but this is not a binding obligation.
Eligibility of the Pattihis Family Scholarship
- All eligible candidates holding an offer of admission by the application deadline and who have submitted a statement of interest and CV as an additional document to their application will be considered for funding.
- Applicants without an offer of admission to UCL will be excluded from the selection process.
- Applicants must be legally able to work in Cyprus in order to be considered eligible for this Scholarship
- Preference will be given to students who are able to speak Greek – but this is not essential.
- Academic excellence, personal, career or social achievement
How to Apply
- Candidates who would like to be considered for the scholarship must upload a one-page statement as an additional document to the UCL MSc Management application outlining why they should be considered.
- This should also cover motivations for employment with Remedica.
- They should also upload a CV.
- The UCL MSc Management Admissions panel, in accordance with procedures used by the UCL Scholarships Office, will be exclusively responsible for selecting the best and most deserving student candidates.
- Remedica will then interview the shortlisted applicants and make the final selection.
- They strongly recommend that applications for admission are submitted no later than twelve weeks before the scholarship deadline to ensure an offer of a place has been made when the scholarship is allocated.
Deadline: Applications close April 1, 2020.