The University of Bradford invites applications for the Peace Studies and International Development UG Scholarship for International and Domestic Students in the UK for the 2021/22 academic session.
In the run-up to the celebrations in 2023, the Golden Jubilee of the founding of the UK’s first Peace Studies Department, the University is thrilled to announce two scholarships that will benefit both international and home undergraduate applicants.
Worth of Award
The Peace Studies and International Development UG Scholarship is worth the folowing:
- International Students will be awarded a scholarship by means of a 50% fee reduction. For students starting in the 21/22 academic year, this will mean that their tuition fee will be £8,450 per year.
- Home Students will be awarded a scholarship by means of a cash payment of £3,000 (paid in three installments in November, March, and June).
- All self-funding students that take up their place on the course will be awarded the respective scholarship.
- Students awarded the scholarship are expected to be fully engaged with their study – demonstrated through course attendance and submission of work. The university reserves the right to withdraw this scholarship if it is deemed that students aren’t sufficiently engaging with their course. Recipients may be required to repay the scholarship amount.
Eligible courses include BA International Relations, Politics and Security Studies while eligible countries include students from all countries who meet the criteria.
How to Apply
- Students aren’t required to apply. If you successfully enroll in the course, you will be awarded the respective scholarship.
- Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount so students who are eligible for more than 1 award will be given the award of the highest value.