Philips Africa Internship Programme 2021 for South African Students
Applications for the Philips Africa Internship Programme 2021 for South African Students are open. Apply below
Application Deadline: Ongoing
About the Award: Philips Africa comprises all 54 countries of Africa, from the Cape to Cairo, and from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean. Philips Africa is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa and it has a direct presence in four other African countries, in the cities of Accra, Casablanca, Cairo and Nairobi.
- Commercial Supply Chain Trainee – Quotes & Tenders
- IT Trainee
- Supply Chain Trainee
- Finance Trainee
- Credit & Collections Trainee
- Procurement Trainee
- Field Service Engineer Trainee
Type: Job (Traineeship)
- You must be a South African Graduate and have completed all modules/credits for the qualification mentioned above with a minimum of 60%.
- Qualifications obtained post -2016 will be preferred.
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be Taken at (Country): South Africa
Number of Awards: Numerous
Value of Award: In return, we offer you
A 12-month programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in a supportive environment, learning on-the-job and in the classroom. The challenging and meaningful work you do will help clinicians in rural communities, clinics and hospitals provide vital healthcare for patients across Africa.
Duration of Award: 12 months
How to Apply:
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.