Taniform University is now providing financial support to needy students by awarding them the President’s Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursary aims to support need-based underprivileged students, talent-based athletes and artists, and disability-based for those with special needs.
Taniform University is a private college based in the North West Region of Cameroon and founded in 2012 by Dr Protus Nkwana Taniform as a higher institute of professional training.
Why choose Taniform University? TUIB challenges its students to surpass their highest aspirations, encourages the expansion of values and heightens a desire to help shape the world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Taniform University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: About 30-50% of the tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Cameroon
- Eligible Countries: Cameroon
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Must hold an offer at the university:
- Must have an excellent previous academics record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, one must have to take admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility at the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
Taniform University is now providing an award worth up to a waiver of about 30-50% of the astonishing scholars’ tuition fees.