QUT Coral Reef Vulnerability: Applicants are invited to apply for the Coral Reef Vulnerability Mapping international awards at the Queensland University of Technology. All the interested international students can apply for this application programme.
The educational programme aims to assist motivated students who want to fulfil their dreams of achieving their career goals. It also provides financial support so that students can get a good quality of education.
The Queensland University of Technology is a globally recognized research and learning institution in Australia. It provides excellent learning, teaching, and study facilities to meet the better needs of students, academics, and researchers.
Why would you like to study at the Queensland University of Technology? This University provides different programs to assist you to achieve your academic objectives and to improve your student life. The University’s mission is to empower and sustain the industries of the next generation.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MPhil and PhD degree
- Award: MPhil: $21,041, PhD: $35,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility of the QUT Coral Reef Vulnerability:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MPhil and PhD degree programme in Science, technology and engineering and mathematics offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have recently graduated in Spatial, Marine, Earth or Environmental Sciences; Minimum GPA requirement for MPhil Study or First-class honours (H1) or equivalent for PhD study.
- Applicants will be assessed against the Science and Engineering Faculty’s scholarship criteria, namely:
- Criteria 1: Grade point average (GPA) of at least 6
- Criteria 2: Publications and conference or journal patents
- Criteria 3: Research, lab, field, and professional experience
- Criteria 4: Strategic alignment with faculty research strengths, priorities, and values
- Criteria 5: School and supervisor support
- Criteria 6: English language proficiency level (benchmarked and ranked against an overall score higher than QUT’s minimum English test requirements, or a comparison for approved QUT EMI equivalence).
How to Apply for the QUT Coral Reef Vulnerability;
- How to Apply: Firstly, In order to apply for this application , interested applicants must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to be considered according to QUT’s apply section. After that, candidates chosen by the EOI will be invited to submit a full application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: an up-to-date CV, a two-page research proposal addressing the program topic, and a writing sample (e.g. copy of an article/essay/thesis you have completed).
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this excellent programme applicant must meet the entry requirements at the University.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
MPhil students will receive a living allowance for up to 1.5 years of $21,041 per annum, and PhD students will receive a living allowance for three years of $35,000 per annum.