The RMIT University is welcoming outstanding students to apply for the Science Engineering and Health Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational programme is available for dazzling students from China and Hong Kong to study the associate degree, bachelor’s degree or masters by coursework program at the university in Australia.
RMIT University is a public research university located in Australia. It is ranked as a five-star university in various areas such as research, employability, teaching, facilities, internationalization, innovation, engagement, specialization.
Why study at RMIT University? While studying at this university, students develop the ability to think critically, leading to lives of purpose and professional achievement. RMIT allows you to make your mark on the world through a unique study experience tailor-made for the individual.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or Masters by coursework
- Awards: AU$5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: China and Hong Kong
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Degree level program in the field of Engineering, Health and Biomedical Sciences & Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of China or Hong Kong SAR
- Apply from China or Hong Kong SAR
- Achieve a Credit average in your highest level of education award
How to Apply for the RMIT University Science Engineering:
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants are required to take admission in the diploma, advance diploma, undergraduate or masters by coursework at the university via an online application form. After being enrolled, you can complete the application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for your academic transcript – for programs or courses you tell them you have attempted or completed
- proof of completion for any programs or courses you tell them you have completed
- proof of relevant work experience if entered as part of your application
- Admission Requirements: Students must achieve a Credit average in your highest level of education award
- Claimants are required to meet the other admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Candidates can provide their results from one of these three options:
- an accepted English language proficiency test
- an accepted English language provider
- a recognized qualification
The successful students will get the amount of AU$5,000, during the study period at RMIT University.