Scholarship at Amity University in the UK
Apply for Scholarship at Amity University in the UK. The deadline for this application is 30th June 2021.
Amity University, Noida is a private research university located in Noida, India. It was established in 2005 by an Act of the State Legislature of Uttar Pradesh. The university is recognized by UGC under Section 22 of the UGC Act and accredited by the NAAC with grade ‘A+’. Also, Amity University (AUH) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
The Amity University [IN] London is now presenting a great opportunity through its Atul Chauhan Scholarships to help international students financially who want to pursue their higher education in the UK. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 14 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, the bursary is available for the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Likewise, to become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must have an excellent academic history;
- Moreover, must be holding an offer or going to apply at the university.
The Amity University [IN] London will provide the educational fund to the high-achieving students through the Atul Chauhan funding for the academic year 2021/2022.
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission first via UCAS, and then they have to submit their scholarship application
- Also, candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application. i.e. an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Additionally, aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the chosen University.
- Likewise, applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||30 June, 2021|
|Open to||International Students|