Scholarship at The University of Western Australia in Australia
Apply for Scholarship at The University of Western Australia in Australia. The deadline for this application is 28th Feb 2021.
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is a public research university in the Australian state of Western Australia. Also, the university’s main campus is in Perth, the state capital, with a secondary campus in Albany and various other facilities elsewhere. UWA was established in 1911 by an act of the Parliament of Western Australia and began teaching students two years later.
The University of Western Australia is glad to announce the ECA Ray Hart Memorial international awards for brilliant and motivated students.
The purpose of this grant is to encourage and assists an international student who want to commence a bachelor, masters or research degree in Life, Agriculture and Environmental Science at the university.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, Bachelor of Science course with a specialization in
- Likewise, environmental Science
- Conservation Biology or
- Zoology or
- Moreover, master of Environmental Science (72530) and
- Intending to undertake research that includes a substantial field component and displays a multidisciplinary approach to an ecological question.
- Additionally, to be eligible, the applicants must have to enroll or accepted for enrollment as a full-time student in 2021/2022 academic year.
- They must have high school certificates for an undergraduate degree and have an undergraduate degree for the master degree program.
The University of Western Australia will provide an award amount of $7,500 to the successful candidates for the session 2020/21.
- How to Apply: For this bursary, students must take admission in the bachelor or master degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for the award.
- Also, there is no supporting documents. Maybe at the time of application, the university asks for it.
- Furthermore, for admission, aspirants are required to meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Additionally, all claimants must be sufficiently fluent in English to benefit from their training.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||International Students|
|Organizer||University of Western Australia|