Scholarship at Trinity College in Ireland
Apply for Scholarship at Trinity College in Ireland. The deadline for this application is 31st July 2021.
Trinity College, officially the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin, is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university located in Dublin, Ireland
Would you like to study in Ireland? Make your dream come true by applying for the Global Business Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin for the academic year 2021/2022.
The grant is focused on encouraging students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree in business studies by providing them financial assistance of up to 5000 euro each, applied to reduce the tuition fees for their first year only.
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU
- Also, the bursary is available for the undergraduate degree programs in business studies at the college.
- Likewise, to become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of the eligible countries;
- Also, must hold an offer letter;
- Moreover, must be good at academics.
The Trinity College Dublin is providing a worth of up to 5000 euro to the outstanding scholars through the TR080 Global Business Scholarship in business studies.
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to mail their applications to their regional managers (country-specific list) with the subject line, ‘?your name + Trinity application ID + Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Scholarship’.
- Also, all the applicants might be required to submit the following documents:
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity undergraduate course);
- Likewise, 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format;
- Furthermore, CV/Resume.
- Additionally, aspirants must fulfill the required conditions for the applied degree field at the chosen University.
- Moreover, applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||31 July, 2021|
|City||College Green, Dublin|
|Open to||Non EU Students|