Scholarships at Griffith University in Australia | Fully Funded
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Griffith University in Australia. The deadline for this application is 1st October 2021.
Griffith University has partnered with MinterEllison Gold Coast to offer students an opportunity to pursue a law degree in Australia through the Scott Reid Memorial Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Similarly, students from Papua New Guinea who demonstrate leadership and seek to use their law degree to make a difference are eligible to apply for this application . Students who have been accepted by GU will be considered and will receive a sum of money along with a paid clerkship.
Likewise, Griffith University is a public research university ranking 3rd in the 2021 QS University Rankings Top 50 Under 50 and 30th in the 2020 Times Higher Education Top 100 under 50 holdings a mission To transform lives and add to human knowledge and understanding in a way that creates a future that benefits all.
- Eligible Countries: Papua New Guinea.
- Also, Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Bachelor of Laws (Hons)/double degree, or Juris Doctor is eligible to apply for.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students that have applied to study an eligible law program at Griffith’s Gold Coast campus by the application closing date.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia:
- How to Apply: The applicants can register and log in with the created credentials on the university portal to apply to the program of their choice. Also, the applicants must fill a separate application form.
- Furthermore, the students must present the following documents to the university: a certified copy of your academic results.
- Additionally, the students must need the entry requirements of a law degree at GU.
- The students must provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- ELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 575
- Also, TOEFL (IBT) – 79
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – 50
- ISLPR – 3 or higher
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||01 October, 2021|
|Open to||International Students|