Scholarships at University of Melbourne in Australia | Fully Funded
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Melbourne in Australia. The deadline for this application is 31st October 2021.
The University of Melbourne launched 600 scholarships. The applicants are now invited to apply from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Fully-Funded scholarships in Australia. These are the fully funded scholarships of the Master and Ph.D. level degree program for the academic year 2021-2022. Also, applicants from the scholarship-providing country Australia and international applicants can also apply.
There will be 600 scholarship opportunities are available. Likewise, the Scholarships will cover the full tuition fee, living expenses, relocation allowance, and health insurance for international students. Additionally, the aim of these scholarships to pursue your studies as well as your research with international standard researchers in Australia. Similarly, scholarships are available for 2 years of the Master’s research program and 3.5 years of Ph.D. Research program.
University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne was founded in 1853. It’s among the top Universities of the world Rank is 1st in Australia and 38th worldwide.
Duration is compulsory for every scholarship for the Melbourne University international scholarship is different for the Masters and for the Ph.D. degree programs. Also, the master’s degree completion period is 2.5 years and for the Ph.D. degree is 4 years.
Australian government pays you $31,200 in the form of an Accommodation allowance for your family support and other financial benefits. Here is a list of the University of Melbourne Scholarships
- Approximately 600 scholarships
- Furthermore, full tuition fee
- Similarly, Living expenses $31,200 per year
- Also, Health insurance
- Likewise, Relocation allowance of $2000 to $3000 for students moving from outside Australia
- High school degree certificate
- Also, Transcripts of the current school
- Post-secondary transcript
- Likewise, Official test scores
- Additionally, Resume
To be eligible for the University of Melbourne scholarships, applicants should fulfill the following criteria
- The applicant must be an international student and an Australian student
- Additionally, applying candidates must meet the entry requirements for a Master’s or Ph.D. research degree program.
- Also, applying candidates must have applied for a graduate research degree
- Similarly, scholarships are available for already enrolled students and new students starting their study in the academic year 2020 – 2021
The deadline for the submission of the application form is October 31, 2021.
How to Apply
The application process is entirely online for the Melbourne University Scholarship. Also, you must apply before the last date. After the application process completion, you just need to upload the required documents on the given site. Additionally, there is no separate application fee so don’t miss this opportunity.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||31 October, 2021|
|Open to||International Students|
|Organizer||University of Melbourne|