School of Psychology International Postgraduate Platinum Scholarship in UK
School of Psychology Scholarship in UK: The School of Psychology is pleased to announce the International Postgraduate Platinum Scholarship at Plymouth University. This award is available for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational program is open for international students who want to take part in a master’s degree program at the university in the United Kingdom.
Plymouth University is a public university based predominantly in Plymouth, England where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges all over South West England.
Why at Plymouth University? At this university, the candidates have many workshops, events, and cultural programs for developing their personality and communication skills. It also offers a huge range of degree level courses.
- University: Plymouth University
- Department: School of Psychology
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £4000 off your tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in MSc Advanced Psychology, MSc/PgDip Psychology, and MSc Clinical Psychology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The University automatically considers applicants who meet the qualification requirements as stipulated in the list.
- Please note your undergraduate degree must be the equivalent of a UK honours degree, as specified by UK NARIC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this opportunity, then you must choose in one of the following programmes: MSc Advanced Psychology, MSc/PgDip Psychology, and MSc Clinical Psychology at the Plymouth University. After that, you’ll automatically consider this application. There is no separate application for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Upload a copy of your offer letter, a copy of your final academic transcripts, and one or two reference letters from a suitable source to support your application to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS score must be 6.5 overall.
Benefits: Plymouth University will cover the £4000 off your tuition fees in year one.
Overseas applicants must submit their application 4.5 months prior to the proposed programme start date. For Home/EU applicants the deadline is 2.5 months prior to the proposed programme start date.
There are three possible start dates per year, 1 October, 1 January and 1 April.