SEKI-Food Conference 2021 in Cyprus
Applications call for SEKI-Food Conference 2021
Considering that the number of detected COVID-19 cases is growing and following guidelines towards minimizing the virus spread and its impact the Organising & Scientific Committee of the ISEKI-Food 2020 conference has agreed to postpone the ISEKI-Food conference from 8 – 10 July 2020 to 23 – 25 June 2021.
SEKI-Food Conference 2021
The ISEKI-Food Association (European Association for Integrating Food Science and Engineering Knowledge Into the Food Chain) and the Cyprus University of Technology is organizing the 6th International ISEKI-Food Conference (ISEKI-Food 2021) to be held in Nicosia, Cyprus, 23-25 June 2021. This conference aims to promote a wide and constructive discussion on the current status and achievements of the SDGs.
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS IN FOOD SYSTEMS: CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE FUTURE
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development issued by the United Nations and its 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) call all actors of our society to commit, at all levels, to identify, develop and apply appropriate actions to contribute to the main societal and environmental issues
Development and innovation strategies are required to sustainably increase agricultural and food production, to improve global supply chains, to decrease food losses and waste, to diminish the environmental impact, to save energy, and to ensure nutritious and safe food for all worldwide.
- The venue will remain the same: Hotel Landmark, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Registration and abstract submission will stay open.
- All registrations will be automatically transferred to the new date unless you decide to cancel your registration in your conference account.
- All abstrct submissions will be automatically transferred to the new conference date. Should you wish to make any changes in your abstracts or cancel them completely, please contact the conference secretariat: [email protected]
- If you have already paid your registration fees and you want to cancel, or if you have any questions, please contact the conference secretariat [email protected] for further steps.
- If you have arranged travel and accommodation via our local conference organizer “easyconferences” please contact them under [email protected]
|Type of Opportunity||Conferences|