The SOAS International postgraduate placements: Scholarships make it easier to access education. Therefore, the SOAS University of London is offering International postgraduate placements for Japanese and South Korea Students.
The grant is worth £3,000 and will be awarded to talented and inspiring students with outstanding academic performance in the United Kingdom.
SOAS University of London was established in 1916 and is now regarded as the world’s leading institution for Asian, African, and Middle Eastern studies. It is a unique, inclusive, and forward-thinking university located in the heart of London, England.
Why study at SOAS University of London? SOAS University is a remarkable higher education institution. Every year, it welcomes young, high-achieving students from all over the world, regardless of their culture, colour, or nationality, to study here.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: SOAS University of London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Japan and South Korea
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Japan and South Korea
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree courses in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, must meet the eligibility criteria:
- Have applied for a Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September (the program selection panel will only be able to award a scholarship to those applicants who have received an offer by 31 May)
- Classified as an Overseas fee-paying student from South Korea and Japan
- Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to get this application, then you will have to take admission in a postgraduate program at this university first. After that, you will be able to use this online application form to apply for an international scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit academic merit and a 250-word statement.
- Admission Requirements: To be selected for a postgraduate program at this university, candidates should have completed an undergraduate degree with an overall grade equivalent to a British 2:1.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide a certificate of IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson Academic to meet the English language proficiency requirements to be eligible for an offer to study at SOAS.
The SOAS University of London will provide four scholarships worth of £3,000 each to support a master study of international students.