The Starr International foundation grants: A master’s degree allows students to continue their personal development and advance their careers by building on their specialisation. Therefore, the University of St. Gallen is providing the Starr International foundation grants.
The sponsorship will be given to foreign language students with a renowned and high merit bachelor’s degree to conduct their master’s study at Gallen. The applicants who apply to any of the master’s programmes are eligible to avail this award.
The University of St. Gallen is a research university that is one of the top public universities in St. Gallen and is ranked 428th in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It is striving to be the best business school in the German-speaking world when it comes to innovative teaching and research in management education.
Why study at the University of St. Gallen? The University of St. Gallen is ranked among the top business universities in the world. It is known to have the most prominent faculty for business administration in Switzerland, and its campus features an excellent learning environment for the students. The university has 200 well-known institutions, which gives students a broad scope to participate in student exchange programs. They get the chance to work as interns alongside working professionals and are guided by them.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2021
- University or Organization: University of St. Gallen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: CHF 20,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters in Strategy and International Management (SIM), Quantitative Economics and Finance (MiQE/F), International Affairs and Governance (MIA), Banking and Finance (MBF), Marketing Management (MiMM), Economics (MEcon), International Law (MIL), Finance and Accounting (MAccFin)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must enrol in a master’s degree programme.
- The students must be accepted by the university in a master’s degree programme.
- The students must be completing a one-year master’s degree in an English language programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for the desired programme online and complete the process through the login portal of the university. Accepted students will be shortlisted and will be further selected.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Passport photo
- Bachelor’s degree certification
- Identity card
- High school transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold an impressive bachelor’s degree certification from a renowned institute to be admitted at Gallen.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELT S- 7.0
- TOEFL -100
The University of St. Gallen will give the winning students a sum of CHF 20,000 towards their overall cost of study at the university in Switzerland for the whole term of the programme.