Stellenbosch University Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2021 for International Students
Online applications for the Stellenbosch University Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is now open.
Application Deadline: 13th November 2020
Type: Honours, Master’s & Doctoral
- Scholarships are available based on criteria set per faculty.
- International students may also apply.
- All scholarship awards will be made on condition that the applicant meets all of the requirements of the scholarship as well as the admission requirements of the relevant degree programme.
- Applicants are advised that the University may require additional information, over and above the information supplied in the application, in order to reach a decision about the suitability of any candidate for the award of a scholarship.
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Full and Partial Scholarships are available.
How to Apply: The outcome of 2021 Applications: Mid-December
[Each faculty has a unique online application form – see Call for Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2021 below]
1. Call for Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2021 applications – The Postgraduate Office..pdf
2. Terms and Conditions.pdf
3. Guideline for Supervisor support letters.pdf
4. Guideline for Academic CV.pdf
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.