Study at University of Bayreuth in Germany | Full Scholarship
Apply for Full Scholarships at University of Bayreuth in Germany. The deadline for this application is 31st August, 2021.
The University of Bayreuth is welcoming applications from outstanding and eligible students for its Doctoral Researchers Scholarship to study in Germany for the 2021-2022 academic session.
Additionally, international students and doctoral researchers have the opportunity to apply to the International Office for a study grant. Likewise, limited funding from the State of Bavaria and the DAAD is available for this purpose.
Foreign students also have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service(DAAD). Information on this can be obtained from your local representative abroad or on the Internet at www.daad.de. Also, all grants can be awarded for up to two semesters. Scholarships for international students awarded via the International Office.
To be eligible for the University of Bayreuth Doctoral Research Scholarship in Germany 2021-2022, applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Be an international student from any nationality.
- Moreover, must be a full-time degree student.
- Furthermore, must have a masters degree certificate.
- Likewise, must be enrolling for a PhD research study program.
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for University of Bayreuth Doctoral Research Scholarship in Germany, applicants must include the following documents with your completed application form:
- Enrollment certificate
- Also, copies of your passport and residence permit
- Letter of recommendation from your supervising professor at the University of Bayreuth (form)
- Likewise, description and timeline of doctoral research
- Letter of motivation
- Additionally, Resume
- Signed declaration of the obligation to repay funds in the event of an application for naturalization (form)
- Evidence of the final grade achieved in your master’s program
As a rule, submission of documents at a later date not possible
- Furthermore, you should write your letter of motivation according to the following criteria:
- Professional motivation, grades achieved (current status), goals and perspectives (studies, professional development)
- Similarly, Social engagement.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||31 August, 2021|
|Open to||International Students|
|Organizer||University of Bayreuth|