Study for Free at UK Universities in the UK | Fully Funded Scholarships
Study for Free at UK Universities in the UK: Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at UK Universities in the UK. The deadline for this application is 2nd November 2021.
British Chevening Scholarships 2022 is open for Developing Countries, Commonwealth Countries Chevening Countries. Also, the scholarship allows Postgraduate, Masters level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at UK Universities . Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is 02 Nov 2021.
British Chevening Scholarships 2022 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Masters level programs at UK Universities.
The Chevening scholarship is for Masters Degree Programs offered at universities in UK.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
You may select any subject at Masters level taught at universities in UK.
A Chevening Scholarship normally covers university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, an economy class return airfare to the UK, and additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure.
The scholarships are to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries. Similarly, see the official website for complete list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships.
To be eligible for Fully Funded Scholarships in the UK you must meet the following:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Also, return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. Additionally, this is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Likewise, have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Furthermore, apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2022.
Applications open 3 August, 2021.
Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the ‘apply’ button on your country’s page. Additionally, the deadline for applications is 2 November 2021 at 12:00 GMT (midday).
Likewise, it is important to visit your individual country page at the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||02 November, 2021|
|Open to||International Students|