Study for Free in Indonesia | Fully-Funded Scholarship
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta in Indonesia. The deadline for this application is 15th July 2021.
UMY Scholarship offers Undergraduate degree, Masters and Ph.D. level degree programs for all International students. Similarly, scholarships are by UMY for fee support and cover the full cost of the study. Also, there are many scholarships offered by UMY for fee assistance and cover full study expenses. The University of Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta offers a full scholarship in Indonesia for international students.
Here is a list of courses for the UMY Scholarships In Indonesia 2021
- For Masters degree programs:
- Governmental Studies
- Also, Nursing
- Politics and International Relations
- Hospital Management
- Likewise, Law
- Additionally, Islamic Studies
- For Doctoral Degree Programs:
- Islamic Education Psychology
- Likewise, Islamic Politics
UMY Scholarships provides the recipient with the following financial services for Fully Funded Scholarships in Indonesia
- The Scholarship will cover the candidate’s tuition fees and accommodation expenses (monthly allowance Master IDR 1,500,000 and Ph.D. IDR 1,750,000).
- Required Language: English is the Required language. Additionally, candidates should be able to demonstrate fluency in the English language, with no special requirements stated in this announcement.
- Also, applicants from all world countries are eligible.
- Candidates should be International (Students from all around the world are eligible)
- Likewise, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree for a Master’s degree program, and Applicants must have a Master’s degree for a doctoral degree program.
UMY Scholarships offers Seven categories, their details are given below:
1.UMY Achievement Scholarship:
Universities of Mohammadia Yogyakarta are offering tuition support programs to new students. Selection criteria are based on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades. Moreover, more than 20 study programs are offered through the UMY Achievement Scholarship 2021.
2.Muhammadiyah Distinguished Cadre (KAUM) Scholarship:
This international scholarship is a tuition aid program and is offered to Muhammadan cadres. Also, all enthusiastic students with excellent academic backgrounds will receive a 4-year fee waiver. Additionally, more than 20 major academic companies are available to study under the KAUM Scholarship 2021
3.Hafizh Muhammadiyah (Hafizh) Scholarship:
Hafizh Muhammadiyah (Hafizh) Scholarship is a great scholarship for students who want to memorize the Qur’an and will get a full 4-year fee waiver. Likewise, Hifaza Muhammadiyah Scholarship 2021offered more than 20 academic majors to study at this University.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||15 July, 2021|
|Open to||International Students|
|Organizer||University of Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta|