All prospective students who are applying for an approved master programme at the university can benefit from this scheme. The grant is made available for the academic year 2020-21.
Tallinn University is the third biggest institution for higher learning in Estonia. It acknowledges the largest humanities and social sciences university in the country. Its strong areas are educational innovation, digital and media culture, cultural competences, healthy and sustainable lifestyle and society, and open governance.
Why would you like to enrol at Tallinn University? The institution is ranked among the top 7% of the universities in the world. Here students can gain excellent theoretical education, the opportunity to work with top researchers and earn practical experience as well.
Application Deadline: August 12, 2020
Brief Description of the Tallinn University Ministry of Affairs:
- University or Organization: Tallinn University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: €300 to €6512
- Number of Awards: Up to 19
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Ghana, Moldova, and Afghanistan
- The award can be taken in Estonia
Eligibility of the Tallinn University Ministry of Affairs:
- Eligible Countries: Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Ghana, Moldova, and Afghanistan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available for the following program:
- Educational Innovation and Leadership
- Screen Media and Innovation
- Documentary Film
- Human Rights in the Digital Society
- International Relations
- Open Society Technologies
- Eligibility Criteria: To receive consideration for this application , you need to fulfil all the given requirements:
- Must be from Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Ghana, Moldova, and Afghanistan
- Must have applied for an applicable master course at the Tallinn University.
How to Apply for the Tallinn University Ministry of Affairs:
- How to Apply: There is no need to make a separate application for this application as all the candidates will automatically be considered for this scheme after successfully taking part in an applicable course at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be submitted at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and university to take part in a master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to submit evidence of their proficiency in the English Language. The university accepts various English tests such as IELTS, C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency, and B2 First.
The award of the program ranges from €300 to €6512. The award amount will depend on the course you are applying for. This amount will assist you with educational expenses.