TD Insurance & the Saint Mary’s University Alumni Association are pleased to partner in support of the TD Insurance Alumni Scholarship. They strive to connect with and support over 50 000 alumni.
This study award is available for domestic or international students who are entering their first year of studies at the University.
The university prepares its students for flourishing lives, successful careers, and social commitment through excellent, research-enriched teaching in a strong community of mutual respect based on their Catholic ethos and identity.
Why at Saint Mary’s University? The university has a long tradition of academic excellence in teaching and research. They offer experiential learning opportunities, labs, co-op, travel abroad, and real research possibilities.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
Brief Description of the TD Insurance:
University or Organization: Saint Mary’s University
Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: International Students are eligible to apply for this study award.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any undergraduate degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: An applicant must:
- This award will be given to a domestic or international student entering their first year of studies at Saint Mary’s University.
- The student must meet the university admission requirements with intentions of pursuing a full-time, undergraduate degree.
- The recipient must be the dependant of a Saint Mary’s University alumna or alumnus. Guardians’ name, graduation year, and degree will be required.
- Students should be identified as deserving of recognition in the area of community service.
How to Apply for the TD Insurance:
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission to this university. After taking admission you must be eligible to apply the Named Entrance Award Application form.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have IELTS score 6.0 overall with no less than 5.5 in any section for undergraduates.
Benefit: The university will provide the value of the award will be $1500.00 annually, renewable up to four years and amount of $6000.00.