To make higher education more affordable, Ted University is offering the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences International Scholarships for deserving applicants from all over the globe.
To be eligible, the students must have enrolled themselves in an undergraduate degree programme at the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences of Ted University. The award will cover about 25% to 100% of the tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
Founded in 2012, Ted University is a university located in the heart of Ankara that has made it its mission to create impactful programmes that dispense high-quality education. Ted University ranks ranking 88th nationwide in Turkey.
Why choose to study at Ted University? Ted University aims to create a diverse community of socially responsible, globally-minded, lifelong learners. TU is a vibrant university that is leading the way in educational development by focusing on liberal arts education.
Application Deadline: The application process is now ongoing. All interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
- University or Organization: Ted University
- Department: Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Up to 100 % off on tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Business Administration, Economics, Political Science and International Relations
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the desired programme at the Faculty of Engineering at Ted University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, students must use the university portal to apply for admission at Ted University. Applicants will be considered based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit Passport (first page)
- Passport (first page)
- High School Diploma (if not graduated yet, Graduation Certificate taken from the high school. The expected date of graduation and the expected graduation score must be stated on the certificate)
- An official high school transcript displaying the scores of taken courses
- Official copy of the exam/diploma/test results
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Ted University will cover an award amount of 25% to 100% of the tuition fee to the high achieving students.