The Future Africa Internship Program 2021 for Young Africans
Applications are open for the Future Africa Internship Program 2021.
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2021
About the Award: The Program offers highly motivated individuals an excellent opportunity to gain industry experience, test-drive their careers, and be exposed to the great stuff from giants in their industries. It also allows you to gain new perspectives, innovative ideas while you improve your skills in a diverse environment amongst the next generation of future leaders.
Beyond the learning opportunities, as an intern, you will get to work with some of the industry’s best people and are exposed to real-life projects, challenges, and company initiatives. In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the internship program will allow interns to develop interpersonal skills by networking with other interns.
The Future of work is about the focus on the individual rather than tasks and locations. The Future Africa Internship program will breed a new tribe of Africans who are intentionally equipped and guided through their passion: they will easily navigate the competitive global career terrain because they will have the unique opportunity of standing on the shoulder of industry giants.
Eligibility: We value diversity and inclusion in our programs. So, we promote equal opportunity for all qualified individuals to apply. We aim to attract the world’s best talents and give all interns a great experience to build & shape their careers.
- Applications for the FAIP are open during specific periods and would be advertised.
- Applications for phase one of the FAIP opens March 29th 2021, and runs till April 15th, 2021.
- All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period.
- Applicants are required to provide a letter of recommendation from their course advisor, head lecturer or professor.
- Selection and matching is based on vacancies, performance during FAIP Training, availability for a minimum period of 3 months, with a maximum period of 5 months.
- The Internship program is open to anyone with less than two years of work experience.
- To qualify for placement, applicants must have some experience or skill in their chosen field of interest.
- Have strong communication, interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
- If the applicant is a university student, they must have completed at least the second year of a university program.
- Multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
To be Taken at (Country): Nigeria
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: This is a fully-funded internship program. There would be an e-certificate given at the end of the program.
Duration of Award: June – August | Cohort One (3) Months Internship
How to Apply: Click here to apply
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.