Top 5 Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunities of the week
1. Fully Funded Scholarship at Southern Cross University in Australia1
International Fully-Funded PhD Positions in Archaeo-Geochemistry, 2021-22 is open for Domestic Students, International Students .
The Southern Cross University will provide fully-funded scholarships to selected students.
- The position is open to all domestic applicants and international applicants currently based in Australia. International applicants currently based overseas are welcomed to apply.
- Also, the successful applicant will need to meet the entry requirements to enroll in a PhD at Southern Cross University
2. Fully Funded Scholarships at National University of Sciences & Technology in Pakistan
Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Limited has announced Master Degree Post Graduate Scholarship 2021.
The candidates will have Scholarship, covering tuition fees, admission processing fee, security deposit and hostel fee, (if applicable). Likewise, for MS (Naval architecture) program and a monthly stipend of Rs. 18,000/- only. All other expenses will be borne by the individual.
3. Fully Funded Scholarship at Poland Universities in Poland
On March 9, 2021, the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange announced recruitment in the POLONISTA Scholarship Program for Students and Scientists (2021). Likewise, interested candidates are hereby invited to apply.
Scholarship for full or partial studies (one or two semesters) in Poland
- 1250 monthly – first-cycle studies
- 1500 monthly – second-cycle studies
- 2200 monthly – third-cycle studies
4. Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh
The University of Edinburgh is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its School of Physics PhD Scholarships in Experiments of Topologically Active Polymers. Also, the grant is open for UK and EU students
- To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Likewise, hold a 2.1 Hons degree or above, or equivalent, in physics, chemistry, or a related discipline.
- Additionally, a Master’s degree in one of the above fields would be advantageous. Since the project includes a mix of numerical and experimental research on soft matter and DNA biophysics
5. Fully Funded Scholarship at University of Guelph in Canada
The research project will include animal work (eg. animal trials, sample collection from live pigs and during postmortem), as well as laboratory work (eg RFLP-PCR, bacteriology), analysis of clinical and laboratory data collected during the trial, and use of epidemiological methods to analyze data.
Selection of the successful candidate is based on a combination of:
- Academic criteria,
- Also, relevant interest and experience,
- Likewise, referees’ evaluations, and
- Additionally, an assessment of the candidate’s career goals and motivation.