tuition fee programme for International: Education increases one’s intellect, skills, and builds a personality. Keeping this in mind, the University of New South Wales is offering its tuition fee programme. The programme is available to all
The programme aims to attract the best students from around the world who want to take part in a master’s by research and PhD degree program at the university for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Founded in 1949, the University of New South Wales is known as the Australian public research university in Sydney. There are nine faculties within the University where bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees can be offered.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? UNSW is deeply engaged regionally and internationally. UNSW Sydney is a modern power plant for science, education, and innovation.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master by Research and PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master by Research and PhD degree programme at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, for the programme applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree at the university level.
How to Apply for the tuition fee programme for International:
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, students must apply for a Master by Research and PhD degree at the University. After being registered, candidates can complete a standard application form for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible, for the Master by Research and PhD degree programme applicants have to meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the master’s degree programme at the university, students must meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English language requirement section for more details.
The University of New South Wales is providing a grant of Tuition Fees Stipend of 3.5 years for a PhD and 2 years for a Research Masters degree.