Interested in studying in the US? If yes then don’t miss the opportunity to apply for the undergraduate financial aid offered by the Heidelberg University.
The award is accessible for the international students who will commence in the bachelor’s degree program at the Heidelberg University in the US.
Heidelberg University was founded in 1850 and it is a private university in the US. The University’s campus is as unique and honored as its nationally recognized academic programs.
Why at Heidelberg University? The university promotes and nurtures intellectual, personal and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction. They also provide a full educational environment for the students.
Application Deadline: December 1.
- University: Heidelberg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $17,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
Eligibility for the undergraduate financial aid:
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates are worthy
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the Heidelberg University.
How to Apply for the undergraduate financial aid:
- How to Apply: Firstly, you have to enrol in undergraduate degree coursework at the university and also complete the financial aid application.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts, copy of passport, personal statement, affidavit of Financial Support form and evidence of financial support and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school certificate.
- Language Requirement: You have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
The award amount will be distributed in the following manner:
- International Ambassador Scholarship: $13,000 – $17,000 per year
- International Student Financial Aid (ISFA) application: Up to $10,000 per year