Victoria University is pleased to announce the United Arab Emirates (Defence) – Ministry of Higher Education Scholarships. These funding opportunities are open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The bursary aims to attract United Arab Emirates students who are going to take part in any degree programme at the university.
In Australia, Victoria University is a public research university. It has a network of venues to offer programmes for undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses. It also offers opportunities to grow, learn and develop skills of the students.
Why study at Victoria University? VU provides security, good health, education, affordable housing and high living standards, and offers many opportunities for better education and exciting career.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Tuition fees, living allowance and Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of the UAE
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be the United Arab Emirates
- Applicants must have completed high school in the United Arab Emirates
- Students must have to enrol in any degree programme at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in any degree programme at the university. After taking confirmation, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: High school transcripts, copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to meet the following criteria:
- IELTS (Academic Module): Overall score of 5.5 (no band less than 5.0)
- TOEFL Internet: Overall score of 55. Section scores no less than:
- Listening: 9
- Speaking: 16
- Reading: 10
- Writing: 18
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score of 42-49 (no section score less than 40)
- University of Cambridge – Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 162. No individual band less than 154.
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 4): achieved.
The sponsorship program will cover tuition fees, living allowance and Overseas Student Health Cover. Victoria University offers the grant.