Get financial support to start your academic journey in Canada. The University Canada West is giving an opportunity to apply for the Second Language Excellence International Scholarships. The programme is available to overseas students for the session 2021/2022.
The goal of The grant is to encourage interested students who want to commence the Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts, and MBA degree programme.
Established in 2005, University Canada West is an independent Canadian university in the heart of Vancouver. It offers a range of career-focused programs for the candidates.
Why study at the University Canada West? The university provides a wide variety of degree programs for both Canadian and International students and also gives them the best study facilities for building a bright future. While studying at this university, candidates can come to the forefront in the professional world and get employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University Canada West
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Up to $8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, and Associate of Arts.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- For an undergraduate program, students must maintain a GPA of 2.67 to remain eligible for the second and subsequent award disbursements.
- For the graduate program, must maintain a GPA of 3.0 to remain eligible for the second and subsequent award disbursements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University Canada West. After getting enrolled students will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an Academic IELTS overall score of 7.0 and a minimum of 6.5 in all bands (or equivalent).
Students will receive $2,000 toward their Associate of Arts degree, $8,000 for the Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication. Qualified candidates are given $4,000 for the MBA degree program.