Intending to support the education of outstanding students in the UK, the University of Bradford is announcing Quinn Allchin Bursaries for the session 2020/21. The programme is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The programme encourages students who want to commence postgraduate degree within the Division of Peace Studies and International Development. The bursary will provide up to £8,000 pounds towards tuition fees.
Founded in 1966, the University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university situated in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. It offers a range of support services to help you while you study and prepare you for a career anywhere in the world.
Why study at the University of Bradford? The university provides you with the right environment and support for you to make a difference, put your ideas into action, and share learning, best practice, and ideas with your colleagues.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility of the University of Bradford Quinn Allchin Bursaries:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MA in Advanced Practice in Peacebuilding and Conflict Resolution, MA in International Development Management, MA in International Relations and Security Studies, MA in Peace, Conflict, and Development, MA in Peace, Resilience and Social Justice, MSc in Economics and Finance for Development, MSc in Project Planning and Management and MSc in Sustainable Development
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Holding conditional or unconditional offer on one of the postgraduate programmes within the Division of Peace Studies and International Development
- Must be from one of the Least Developed Countries as per the list on the UN webpage.
- Must have achieved a first-class honours degree.
How to Apply for the University of Bradford Quinn Allchin Bursaries:
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Bradford. After being registered, you must send the word statement to p.b.anand-at-Bradford.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Must complete your 500-word statement highlighting why you are the best candidate for this application , how you will find funding for the rest of the costs, and how you will create an impact on the development of your country after your study
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Bradford will award £8,000 towards the cost of tuition fees for students from least developed countries who want to pursue postgraduate degree programmes.