Gain new management and leadership skills by applying for MBA international awards. The University of Hong Kong offers the award for the academic session 2021/2022.
The study award is available to support dazzling worldwide students who are entering in the MBA degree program at the university in Hong Kong.
The University of Hong Kong is the oldest in Hong Kong and also the top-ranked. It is quite rightly considered as one of the top universities in the world, ranked 25th by QS with near-perfect scores for academic reputation, international faculty and international students.
Why study at the University of Hong Kong? While studying at this university, students will have a chance to meet and learn with some of the world’s top scholars. You will get the opportunity to have a life experience abroad during your studies at HKU.
Application Deadline: Open for 2021
- University: University of Hong Kong
- Department: School of Management of Fudan University
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: Partial or full tuition fee support
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration (International) Programme (“IMBA Programme”).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A recognized bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A satisfactory GMAT score. You must make your arrangement to take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Test scores of more than five years old will not be accepted.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, you must take admission in the MBA degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Official transcript(s) of your College or university you have attended, statement of reference from two referees, a copy of your passport (page with photo)/photo ID, Professional resume, etc.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at this university, applicants should fulfil the following admission requirements:
- A recognised bachelor’s degree
- Satisfactory GMAT/GRE score
- Language Requirement: Candidates must check the entire language requirement which is given below:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- A score of 550 or above in the paper-based TOEFL; or
- A score of 213 or above in the computer-based TOEFL; or
- A score of 80 or above in the internet-based TOEFL; or
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
A minimum overall band of 6 with no subtest lower than 5.5; or
- GCE (General Certificate of Education) Grade C or above; or
- IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) Grade C or above; or
- Cambridge Test of Proficiency in English Language Grade C or above
The University of Hong Kong will provide partial or full tuition fee support to the high achieving students.