University of New South Wales: Are you an international student aspiring to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Australia? If yes, then UNSW offers a wide range of Sch}olarships and Awards at the university.
- These scholarships and awards are available to assist international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students to undertake full-time study at UNSW.
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington. At UNSW, they are proud of their wide range of teaching programs and high quality.
Why at the University of New South Wales– UNSW has strong regional and global engagement. UNSW Sydney is a state-of-the-art research, teaching, and innovation power plant
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
University or Organization: University of New South Wales
Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility of the Award:
Eligible Countries: International applicants can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must:
- International students are eligible to apply for this education award.
- Applicants must be commencing full-time study on campus in a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program.
- Applicants must have applied and received an offer of admission into a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate degree program. Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 1 2020.
How to Apply for the University of New South Wales Award:
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you can apply international awards Application.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must meet both the University’s general entry requirements and the program entry requirements, and apply via the approved admission process.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for free study, candidates must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Benefits of the University of New South Wales Award:
- The university will provide various award amounts for their international students according to the various scholarships and awards.
- Some financial aid positions will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.