UNSW International Scientia:Enhance your skills and abilities without being burdened financially while in Australia. UNSW Sydney is delighted to announce applications for the International Scientia Coursework Scholarship.
The study program is available for new Undergraduate or Postgraduate International and domestic students. Students must have applied and received an offer of admission into a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate program.
The University of New South Wales ranked 4th in Australia and 45th in the world. It is an Australian public research university that was established in 1949, Australia.
Why at the University of New South Wales? UNSW is one of the best universities in Australia. It has great teaching excellence and academic facilities. After studying from this university, applicants will get good employability at anywhere in the world.
Application Deadline: 30 November 2019
University or Organization: The University of New South Wales
Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate program
Award: Full tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International and domestic students
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the UNSW International Scientia:
Eligible Countries: International and domestic students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To qualify for a scholarship,
- Applicants must have applied and received an offer of admission into a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate program.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing at UNSW.
How to Apply for UNSW International Scientia:
- How to Apply: For applying, Applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking you must be submitted an online admission application, Register and complete your application and submit a application for T1 2020 by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: There is no supporting documents are required. Maybe at the time of application, claimants will be asked for it.
- Language Requirements: All interested applicants are advised to satisfy the English language requirement of the university.
The financial aid positions will be offered as one of the following:
- Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarship
- Offer 2: $20,000 per annum tuition fee funding for a minimum duration of the program
Recipients of the Scholarship may also be offered the following:
- Guaranteed ‘fast-track’ application and interview for on-campus accommodation at a UNSW Kensington College
- Invitation to UNSW networking events
- Guaranteed entry to the UNSW Professional Development Program
- Ceremony to award the program