The Carnegie Mellon University is currently accepting applications for the US Financial Aid for the academic session 2021/2022. The fund is available for US students to study the master’s programme in Australia.
The purpose of this educational bursary is to provide financial support for highly motivated and talented applicants at Carnegie Mellon University.
Carnegie Mellon University was founded in 1900 and is a private university of science. It was 77th in Australia and also known as a global research university.
Why would you like to study at Carnegie Mellon University? The university offers students the ability to build their own identity and communication skills in a unique interdisciplinary atmosphere with different educational facilities.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Carnegie Mellon University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition Fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the US.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme in Master of Information Systems Management, Master of Science in Public Policy and Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree with good results.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit a resume/curriculum vitae and previous year transcripts or mark sheets at the University.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme student must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Carnegie Mellon University will provide tuition fees to supports the school’s mission of enrolling and educating a skilled, multicultural and diverse student body and will act as a resource to current, former and potential students.