UTC International Undergraduate: A bachelor’s degree is a worthwhile investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is proving International Undergraduate Student Scholarships.
The educational program is open for overseas students commencing in the undergraduate degree at UTC. The sponsorship will be awarded to successful candidates up to $5000 a year.
Founded in 1886, UT Chattanooga is an above-average public university based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It offers over 140 undergraduate majors and concentrations, over 50 undergraduate minors, and nearly 100 graduate programs and concentrations.
Why study at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga? The university allows you to study a wide variety of academic subjects. It also provides a variety of services to help international students both inside and outside of the classroom.
Application Deadline: July 1.
- University: The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International first-time freshmen who have completed their UTC international undergraduate application and received an acceptance letter with a UTCID can apply for this application .
- UTC defines international students as F-1 visa applicants/holders.
- International students who are currently recipients of other opportunities are NOT eligible for the UTC International Undergraduate Student Scholarship.
- Students must maintain active F-1 status to receive the second instalment of the program.
- Students must be registered for at least 12 credit hours. Students who are placed on a reduced course load are NOT eligible to receive the second instalment of the program.
- Students whose records indicate Code of Conduct violations or Honor Code violations will NOT be eligible to receive the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grant, first, you must apply for admission to UTC. After that, you should complete and submit the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit a Resume, Essay, and two recommendations
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must earn a minimum 2.5 GPA during their first semester at UTC to receive the second instalment of the program.
- Language Requirement: You must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written, and spoken English is at the required level for postgraduate study.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga will provide up to $5000 a year for high achieving international first-year students.