Vice-Chancellors Awards: Sheffield Hallam University is now awarding Vice Chancellors Awards for EU Students in the UK. The programme is available to help and support talented students who want to qualify in their requiring field of education.
Vice-Chancellors Awards’ purpose is to help students gain higher education at affordable rates at Sheffield Hallam University. The grant is open for the academic session on 2021/2022.
Founded in 1843, Sheffield Hallam University, with a wide variety of study programmes, is one of the UK’s largest and most famous institutions. It is home to over 30,000 students, of which 4,000 are international students.
Why study at Sheffield Hallam University? Studying at University, students can easily and happily achieve their dreams of fulfilling their future career goals. Here, you’ll learn the latest ideas and theories, but you’ll also learn how to put them into practice.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Sheffield Hallam University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted by European Union students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in subjects offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must not have previously studied at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Must have to pay any relevant deposits and 50% of the remainder of the discounted fee before or at enrolment.
- Award will be received for the first year of study by the students.
- The award for the following courses will be implemented pro-rata, resulting in the values outlined below:
- MSc Financial Management CIMA Fast Track Route – £1,500 discount
- MSc Accounting and Finance ACCA Fast Track Route – £1,500 discount
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the programme, firstly applicants have to take admission to Sheffield Hallam University.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the master’s degree programme at the university, students must meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University will provide an award of £ 3,000 automatic tuition fee scholarship which is available to undergraduate or postgraduate degree programmes taught full-time from September 2021 and January 2022.