VIT Academic international awards in Australia
VIT Academic international: Victoria Institute of Technology is proud to announce the VIT Academic international awards in Australia.
The award aims to support students who want to study a bachelor’s or master’s study at VIT in Australia. The students will get full or partial tuition fee programme as a reward.Victoria Institute of Technology is a certified higher education institute in Australia striving to provide people with high-quality education and training, giving them life-transforming knowledge and skills. It is ranked in the QS World Rankings and is one of the top public universities in the nation.
Why choose to study at Victoria Institute of Technology? Victoria Institute of Technology makes sure that there is more actual learning than textual and booking knowledge. Students are given opportunities to get involved in the many activities available at the Institution, make new friends, engage themselves in their study and interact with their lecturers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Victoria Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 38
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australians, as well as foreign nationals from all international countries, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and master’s degree study in the field of Technology and Systems and Business Administration is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
How to Apply for the VIT Academic:
- How to Apply: Applicants can log in to the application portal of the university and apply to their preferred programme online. The applicants will need to apply through their VTAC account to be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Birth certificate
- National identity card
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to be a minimum of 18 years of age to commence study at VIT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit English language proficiency proof. IELTS, TOEFL IBT, PTE, CEFR, CAE, or CPE are accepted.
Lucky winners of this application will get 100%, 75%, 50%, or 25% of the tuition fee of the undertaken bachelor or master programme by the university.